Well, I promised that I’d show you the rest of my Christmas decor. Here’s most of it. Here’s a bullet list of what’s in the pictures. You can tell I got happy with the fake snow paint :).
- Upper left~ my kitchen wall. I sprayed a fake evergreen branch with snow paint.
- Upper right~ the kitchen window. It’s perfect for the nativity and knicknacks.
- Bottom left~ Our huge nutcracker from Hobby Lobby.
- Michael playing the piano
- Our stockings and my new snow couple.
- The top of the piano always holds the Christmas village and fake snow. The stars are symbolic of the plan of salvation.
- Below that we have the wreathe on our door and the neat snow family portrait.
- To the right of that we have our advent wreathe and my forgiveness box with my fav. pic of Jesus.
- Middle right~ I caught the gingerbread man and caged him on my bedroom shelf.
- To the right of that I hung gold and white ornaments on branches on our dresser. The colors go well with our beach theme.
- Then we have Jesus’ stocking. We put notes etc in it.
- Below that we have the Jesse tree with ornaments.
- Lastly, we have the advent tp roll house. We put activities behind the numbers.
So….fake snow does wonders for the Christmas mood. We celebrated Advent last year but this is our first time doing a Jesse tree. I hope you are having a lovely holiday season. We don’t have snow where I’m at. My prayers for you if you’re in a snowstorm. How do you decorate for the holidays? Do you have a special trinket etc that you always put out?
God bless & remember the High King Lives! ~Amber Dover