In this Post: I hosted our home school group’s book club. Join me for If You Give a Mouse a Cookie! 🙂
Hello dear ones, I hope you are well. I hosted our book club. This was a super easy event to put together. Here’s how I did it:
- If You Give A Mouse a Cookie project board~ I got the board at the Dollar Tree. I looked at the book for inspiration and drew the mouse from it. It’s really light in the picture but you could see it good in person. I just used crayons.
- Red cups and napkins
- Blue plates
- Three types of cookies~ Snickerdoodles, chocolate chip, and peanut butter.
- Milk on ice
- Apple Juice
- Reading “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie”. This is one of my favorite kid books.
- Mouse puppets~ paper bags and construction paper. Super easy.
- “If You Give a Mouse a…” worksheet~ The kids got to fill out their own story.
- Cookie graph~ The kids and some moms told me their favorite cookies. Chocolate Chip won!
The worksheet and puppet links are on my Pinterest below the collage. I hope you were inspired! 🙂
God bless & remember the High King lives! ~Amber Dover